Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More weight loss!!

Yay for more weight loss, something I should probably get used to, huh? lol ...Well I had stayed at 178 for a couple days there thinking I'd hit a stall, but apparently not. Dropped to 174 this morning. Yay!!! I didn't think I'd even make it to the 160's by the end of October, and its only the beginning. So maybe I will. I'm a couple days in on soft foods. I've done very well I think. Not gotten sick. I have however decided that I'm trying to eat too much. Two ounces is probably the max I can take. I get very bloated and yucky feeling. Like I ate some chicken and cheese off my husbands nacho plate at the mexican restaurant at 11am this morning. And I've felt bloated all day; didn't eat dinner. Snacked a little on some pork roast my husband cooked only because I couldn't keep my hands off of it. Not because I was hungry or even felt the least bit empty. Now I just feel even worse. Live and learn. Tomorrow will be better.

But on a lighter note, side pains have somewhat subsided, fingers crossed. Didn't really have any today, very slightly, but too minor to count. I can move a lot easier without any pain. I'm really crossing my fingers, toes, legs and arms hoping that its going away for good. If ya got a minute, cross something for me for extra power lol

No comments:

Post a Comment