Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week before my 2-Week Pre Op Diet

So I'm starting my pre op diet tomorrow but its been crazy this past week. I've been eating normal, although conscious of the new eating habits that are about to occur in my world. But I've not been watching what I eat this week, just been preparing myself mentally for whats about to happen. And been working my butt off at the gym, in which we just joined. And I've lost 7 lbs. Like...uhh...what in the world? lol No complaints here, but still. 7 lbs is a lot! Of course I'm contributing it to the fact that my nerves were(are) messed up due to the fact that I was 3 weeks out from surgery (now 2 weeks). But I shall get used to the diahrrea visits to the ladies room, or maybe that will soon be up-chuck visits to the ladies room lol. Regardless, lots of ladies room visits haha

So I was at 194 this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment