Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm eating...

I've had several people to ask what I'm eating because of my increasing weight loss. I honestly think its just because of the liquid diet and I'm not really eating a lot at meal time. Even though the soups and things like that should pass thru just as good as water does (no limit), maybe its just a head thing. I only end up eating a couple of tablespoons at each meal. That could be a contributing factor. But my days look similar to this:

Breakfast - protein shake
Lunch - strained soup
Dinner - strained soup
Snacks (I rarely do these) - jello, pudding, yogurt drink, ice pop
And drinking as much liquids throughout the day to stay away from dehydration; already had a scare a few days ago.

The whole thing about the sleeve taking away "hungry" has really messed me up. I pretty much have to make myself eat. I've never really been a muncher, just the person that doesn't make wise choices as to what I put in my mouth at meal time and pretty much overeating when I do eat. So it will be rather challenging to keep food in, I imagine, when moving to solids. I start soft foods this weekend, that is, if I feel like risking the stop of the rapid weight loss. I think something else that's going to be challenging is not eating and drinking at the same time when I get to solids. Not looking forward to messing up there : /

No comments:

Post a Comment